Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Cinderella | 灰姑娘的故事

I must say I enjoyed myself during the prom nite last night. Though the program is so so and the food, which I didn’t have much, is also so so, I had a lot of fun… Then again, I heard that the dessert at my table was delicious. Haix =x Pay $63 bucks didn’t expect to eat much but quite surprised that I actually don’t have appetite and also cant be bothered to eat. The video not totally touching but just by looking at it brings back memories of my own. Yupz.

Two years is over le. Some might say that it is too short, but I think it is juz nice. Knowing it will end just as quickly as it started I must say I enjoyed myself totally in this two years. To all my friends out there, continue on the path without me but with my best wishes. If fate permits, we will meet again… again at the place when we first met each other. Cheers! =)

A Song:
When I was just a little girl
My Mama used to tuck me into bed And she read me a story
It always was about a princess in distress And how a guy would save her
And end up with the glory
I'd lie in bed and think about the person that I wanted to be
Then one day I realized The fairy-tale life Wasn't for me

I don't wanna be like Cinderella Sittin' in a dark, old, dusty cellar
Waitin' for somebody To come and set me free
I don't wanna be like someone waitin'
For a handsome prince to come and save me
I'm gonna survive Unless somebody's by my side
Don't wanna be no no no one else I'd rather rescue myself

Someday I'm gonna find someone That wants my soul, heart, and mind
Who's not afraid to show he loves me
Somebody who will understand I'm happy just the way I am
Don't need nobody takin' care of me
I will be there for him Just as long as he Will be there for me
When I get myself steady It's got to be An equal thing

I can slay my own dragons.
I can dream my own dreams.
My knight in shining armor is me, so i'm gonna set me free.

痴心狂想或许真的能让我快乐,而如愿以偿不一定是件好事。。。你认为呢?